We recognise that business has generally
relied on paper documents to function and has therefore remained labour
and time intensive in producing and managing information. Our revolutionary
approach to providing standard, template or generic documents online can
alleviate any labour problems and help expedite your document production
In order to achieve the timeliness and cost-saving benefits inherent with
our Web based offering we are committed to providing access to and use
of our Electronic Document System with the minimum system requirements
necessary. Through E-Documents the following reference material can be
downloaded direct to your desk top.
- Electrical Engineering Installations
- Telecomm Services Installations
- Monitoring & Control Systems
- Mechanical Engineering Installations
- Fire Protection Services Installations
- General Building and Architectural
The information contained therein can be
used as reference material for project specific document production, or
documents can be applied with a corporate identity and adopted as Intellectual
Property. They are ideally suited for:
- Contract based engineers tasked with producing
documents for a particular project.
- New small to medium sized enterprises forming company standard documents
- Client organisations wishing to furnish performance documents to appointed
These generic documents are primarily intended
to provide guidance to those responsible for the design, installation,
commissioning, operation and maintenance of engineering systems for data
centres and other telecommunication facilities. It is not intended to
be exhaustive or definitive and it will be necessary for users of the
documents given, to exercise their own professional judgement when deciding
whether to abide by or depart from them.
To download, please select the documents required and complete the form provided.
For further information about our Electronic Document System or provision of free samples,
please contact us.